We are pleased to launch the first of a series of professional development modules created by the ATC21S™ project. The modules are in English and Dutch. The modules are freely available for download. The modules guide educators through the developmental learning approach ATC21S™ has taken and how the knowledge and skills associated with the project can be applied in classrooms. For more information please see: http://atc21s.org/index.php/professional-development-modules/
This is the blog for the Assessment and Teaching of 21st-Century Skills (ATC21S) project. This is an international project with team members drawn from many countries.
- American Educational Research Association (AERA) 2014 Annual Meeting – The Power of Education Research for Innovation in Practice and Policy
- International Forum for Assessing 21st Century Competencies, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Assessing 21st century skills
- Collaborative Problem Solving Empirical Progressions Released
- Assessment and Teaching of 21st Century Skills MOOC