- Introduction — Martina Roth, ATC21S TaskForce Lead
- Overview of the ATC21S research project — Patrick Griffin, ATC21S Executive Director
- Update on coordinated ATC21S R&D — Esther Care, ATC21S International Research Coordinator
- Update on work being done by the ATC21S team in the United States — Kathy Comfort, ATC21S National Project Manager, USA
- Update on work being done by the ATC21S team in Costa Rica — Maria Eugenia Bujanda, ATC21S Project Coordinator, Costa Rica
- Next steps in the ATC21S project — Patrick Griffin, ATC21S Executive Director
- Closing — Martina Roth, ATC21S TaskForce Lead
This is the blog for the Assessment and Teaching of 21st-Century Skills (ATC21S) project. This is an international project with team members drawn from many countries.